Warranties vary from part to part. All parts old "As Is" have no warranty. They have already been identified as having some problems or are untested.
All other parts come with a warranty. These length of the warranties vary from 30 days to 2 years. Warranty length is located on the product details page.
A warranty claim must be filed either by phone or email within the warranty period. Any labor or shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
All items are eligible to be returned within 30 dyas of the delivery date (except for items sold "As Is"). All returns require an RMA number. Please call or email us to get an RMA number.
- No returns after 30 days of the delivery of the item.
- Any part that has been modified, taken apart, or altered in any way will not be accepted.
- No returns are accepted for any parts used in any way different from the original manufacturers intended use.
- All of our parts are marked. Returns will not be accepted on parts that do not bear our original marking.
- All returned items that are not defective are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping on all returns.